Exams organized at a distance
- In the case of written examinations organised at a distance, the teacher may be able to make use of a videoconference contact. This could also be used to allow you to ask questions.
- If you have a connection problem at the beginning of or during a distance learning examination, it is essential that you inform your teacher as soon as possible so that your problem can be taken into consideration.
- If you need help with a computer problem, you can submit a request via the "SAM students" form available at: http://sam.student.uliege.be. Your request will automatically be redirected to the IT unit (UDI) of your faculty, which will help you find a solution.
- As a reminder, the audio or video recording of teaching activities - of which the examination is a part - is subject to the provisions of the General Study and Examination Regulations and the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and to copyright legislation. It is therefore essential to obtain the express prior permission of all parties before proceeding with this recording.
- Students who do not wish to take an exam are exempted from signing in order to reduce the number of simultaneous connections and travel. A mark of 0/20 will automatically be awarded in the event of non-submission to the examination.
updated on 22/12/2021