Support structures for difficulties
Health crisis can induce or feed a feeling of anxiety, even distress, in some of u.
We remind you that structures exist and that the institution has made resources available to help any member of staff who feels the need. This page summarises the main information on the psychosocial support available.
Do not hesitate to call on these structures; their services are strictly confidential.
In case of discomfort linked to the health situation
- Groups, organised for staff, offer the opportunity to exchange with peers but also to learn how to manage emotions and stress. In addition, mindfulness meditation groups are also offered.
- Individual support is offered by the Clinique Psychologique et Logopédique Universitaire (CPLU) of the University of Liege.
- appointment by mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (04/366 92 96)
- follow-up provided in person or by videoconference
- free sessions for ULiège staff (max. 20 sessions)
In case of conflicts, malaise at work or any other work-related difficulty
LStaff members encountering psychosocial problems at work are invited to contact :
- The SUPHT Psychosocial Risks Unit:
- Make an appointment at email@example.com or by phone
- The Institution's trusted persons:
- Françoise DECAMP (Faculté de Gembloux Agro-Bio-Tech – Tél. 081/62 21 35)
- Sophie LECLERCQ (Faculté des Sciences – Tél. 22 41)
- Bénédicte MOUSSET (Faculté de Médecine – Tél. 98 66)
- Claude SCHEUREN (Campus d'Arlon – Tel. 063/23 08 14)
- Marc VANDENHEEDE (Faculté de Médecine Vétérinaire – Tél. 41 48)
- Nathalie JACOBS (GIGA - Tél. 04/366.24.20)
- Audrey HOFFMANN (GIGA - Tél. 04/366.95.06)
- Or the prevention and psychosocial advisers of COHEZIO (ex SPMT - Service externe de prévention et protection au travail) (02/533.74.11)
In case of financial or administrative difficulties or for support in returning to work after a long-term illness:
The ARH's Social Service for Personnel is at your disposal.
- Make an appointment:
- by e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- by phone :
- Amandine LEGROS : 04/366 51 42
- Christine MEURENS : 04/366 55 28