Detailed instructions in video
What are the precautions for use and conservation of the auto-sampling kit?
- Do not drink, touch or extract the reagent.
- If contact of reagent with skin, wash immediately with soap and water. ln case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water. Consult an healthcare practitioner if irritation persists.
- Do not use if the product is visibly damaged.
- Do not open the tube after taking the sample.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Attention: Avoid mixing the reagent and sodium hypochlorite bleach or other strong acids and bases. These mixtures could release noxious gases.
The product should be transported and stored intact in its packaging between 15°C and 25°C until use. Once the sample has been taken, the tube can be stored for a maximum of 12 hours between 15°C and 25°C before being returned to the collection centre.