Self-sampling Test Kit: Instructions for Use
Download the ‘Instructions’ document which presents a summary of the sample collection steps.
How to do the self-sampling test?
- You have to take your sample when you wake up, BEFORE EATING, DRINKING OR BRUSHING YOUR TEETH, on the day you wish to submit your test.
- Open the box containing the different parts of the kit. The different steps of the self-collection procedure are explained in pictures on the box. You can also scan the QR code printed on the box to watch a video tutorial, or watch it above.
- Then take your sample.
- Follow each step carefully. Each step is essential to ensuring the quality of the test.
- Do not lose the tab with the barcode number of your sample on it. As a precaution, it is a good idea to take a photo of it. You will need it to get your result.
- It is imperative that you return your tube on the same day you collect your sample!
- Do not drink, touch or extract the reagent.
- In case of contact with the skin, immediately wash the area with soap and water. ln case of contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with water. Consult a medical professional if irritation persists.
- Do not use if the product is visibly damaged.
- Do not open the tube after taking the sample.
- Keep out of reach of children
Attention: The chemical agent used can react with sodium hypochlorite (bleach) or other strong acids and bases. These mixtures could release noxious gases.
The product should be transported and stored intact in its packaging between 15°C and 25°C until use. Once the sample has been taken, the tube can be stored for a maximum of 12 hours between 15°C and 25°C before being returned to one of the collection points.