FAQ Screening test
Covid-19 screening by saliva sampling will again be organised from 8 February 2021 by the University of Liège for staff members and students present on campus.
Practical modalities of the screening test
- Who can take part in the University of Liège screening test?
- Can staff from an organization housed in a university building take part in the screening test?
- What if I am a foreign student and I don't have a national registration number or BCSS?
- Can I use the result of my saliva test to travel abroad?
- Why does the University of Liège test its students and staff?
- Saliva self-sampling: as reliable as nasopharyngeal swabs?
- Will positive tests be discovered at ULiège?
- How will the testing be organised in practice at the University of Liège ?
Test yourself: instructions for use
- How do I carry out my self-collection?
- What are the precautions for use and conservation of the auto-sampling kit?
How do I get my sample back?
- Where and how do I return my sample collection kit?
- Is it possible to bring back several tubes at once?
Result of the test
If you encounter any problems or wish to obtain further information, you can contact the email address of the logistics team in charge of this mass screening.