COVID-19 Procedures for Students
- What should I do if I have Covid-19 symptoms ?
- What should I do if I have a positive Covid-19 test (performed by a health professional)?
- What should I do if I test positive on a Covid-19 self-test (done without a healthcare professional)?
- What should I do if I test positive in a ULiège saliva test?
- What should I do if I have close contact with someone Covid-19 positive?
- What should I do if I want to report my absence from the University during my quarantine?
- What to do if you are a parent of a child who has been in contact with a Covid-19 case in compulsory education (nursery, primary or secondary)?
- What should I do if I live in a kot with other students and I am in quarantine?
- What if I am not vaccinated and I have questions about it?
If you are a non-resident student or a resident returning from abroad and you need a document justifying your academic obligations at ULiège, you can generate it automatically via this link.
updated on 13/01/2022