ULiège's administrative services remain at the disposal of researchers to answer their questions related to the procedures to be followed concerning the research programmes and the measures taken by the funding organisations.
To the laboratories and offices
At the workplace, the essential safety rules must be obeyed:
- compliance with hygiene rules and safety distances;
- masks are compulsory when safety distances can't be respected and when moving around.
A full reminder of the safety rules is available at here.
Research funding agencies have gradually announced adaptation measures taken in the context of the crisis.
For more information about your research programmes, please contact your file manager at :
- Research and Development Administration (ARD)
- Financial Resources Administration (ARF)
- Human Resources Administration (ARH)
Research measures taken by ULiège apply to the research activities of PhD students.
Further information can be obtained obtained by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.