Recommandations and barrier gestures
Wearing a mask is mandatory
- Wear the mask in all indoor areas accessible to the public: auditoriums, libraries, hallways, washrooms, etc.
- The so-called "citizen" mask constitutes a protection in the same way as "barrier gestures". Think that by wearing them all, you can drastically reduce the risk of COVID-19 contamination.
- Keep a safety distance of at least 1m50.
- Avoid handshakes and hugs.
- Take the elevators one person at a time and use the stairs whenever possible.
- Disinfect or wash your hands as soon as you enter the building.
- Always use disposable tissues. Sneeze or cough into the crease of your elbow.
Sick and/or carrier of Coronavirus
- Stay at home and contact your doctor.
In order to monitor and adapt the recommendations related to the COVID-19 control measures within ULiège, a "COVID and me" survey is being conducted since September 2020.
Completely anonymous, this survey takes about 10 minutes. Participation is open to anyone over 18 years old, living in Belgium and attending ULiège as a student or staff member.