First select your category
Recommandations and barrier gestures
Wearing a mask is mandatory
- Wear the mask in all indoor areas accessible to the public: auditoriums, libraries, hallways, washrooms, etc.
- The so-called "citizen" mask constitutes a protection in the same way as "barrier gestures". Think that by wearing them all, you can drastically reduce the risk of COVID-19 contamination.
- Keep a safety distance of at least 1m50.
- Avoid handshakes and hugs.
- Take the elevators one person at a time and use the stairs whenever possible.
- Disinfect or wash your hands as soon as you enter the building.
- Always use disposable tissues. Sneeze or cough into the crease of your elbow.
Sick and/or carrier of Coronavirus
- Stay at home and contact your doctor.