Useful information if you are currently abroad
- the mandatory return form (Passenger Locator Form)
- The Belgian Coronavirus emergency number for people abroad: 02/501.40.00 (available flights, etc.)
- Register on the website travellersonline.be and contact the Belgian Embassy at your location
- For French nationals: register on the Ariane website and contact the French Embassy at your location
- Consult the table of information on repatriation, country by country, which was produced by ARES
Mobility - OUT (2020-2021)
Travel to the United Kingdom and Ireland is currently prohibited to members of the ULiège community (except for exceptions duly authorized in advance by the Authorities).
Apart from this case :
Risk assessment by the person leaving, or by his or her academic referent or supervisor, and therefore inquire about :
- health risks
- the legislation of the host country (quarantine, etc.)
- the means of transport available
- the recommendations of the FPS Foreign Affairs
By the way,
- there is no coverage by the Institution of the additional costs related to the pandemic
- centralization of information (tracing), via existing tools (Modus, etc.), is essential for any reimbursement
- the departure authorisation is subject to validation by the Authority
> Possibility of testing on return to ULiège.
- Category 1: students, researchers, professors leaving for a long period (min. 1 month): Erasmus, internships, sabbatical year, post-doc, etc.
- Category 2 : ad hoc missions (colloquia, excavations, field surveys, educational trips, visits, etc.) potentially concerning all categories of the University of Liège community.
Your contact persons
Mobility - IN (2020-2021)
- focus on education
- compliance with the health standards in force at the time of the planned activity
- Category 1: students; researcher, professors for a long period (min. 1 month)
- Category 2 : individuals isolated for a short period of time (student, researcher, teacher, patient, worker, delivery person)
- Category 3 : groups of students, researchers, professors coming for a short period (1-4 days), typically for a colloquium, seminar, conference, workshop, etc.
- Category 4 : outsiders to attend an event organised by third parties on one of the campuses of the University of Liège
Students in mobility - Your contact persons